Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Some of my favorite childhood things part 1


Here are some things I remember about my childhood and memories behind the items..
 -Lisa Frank stickers were very popular when I was growing up I remember I would take my new pack to school and my friends and I would trade stickers and decorate everything from our pencil pouches/containers to our folders and notebooks.
-The next thing are silly bands these range from different shapes to animals and etc. I loved collecting these and seeing what new shape I would get. I would go to school with my arm covered in these and it was just fun with all the different colors.
-I remember I would always ask my dad if I can use his phone to play brick breaker, honestly I wonder if that game is still available. I'll be down to play still. I also would take my moms phone so I can use her facebook account to play farmville.



No comments: