Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Where I grew up

I grew up in a town called Cicero in IL. I lived there for more than half of life before I moved to Berwyn which was only a couple blocks away. I lived in this neighborhood where everyone had kids I always had someone to play outside with. I had Jasmin, Natalie, Tony, and Alex down the block and on the other side was Ivan, Danny, Guero, Carlos, junior, Angelina and angel. Of course there's more but for now those were the main people I went outside with. There was a movie store in the corner where we would rent movies or buy movies every Friday and have a movie night at my house or Dannys house. My mom would snacks for us and all the kids.

There was a park not too far away from my house with a huge hill that you can roll down. My dad would take Jasmin and I In my wagon that fit 3 people. When we reached the park we would get out and go straight on the swings because those were our favorite. Now Jasmin and I take her sister on that wagon which is pretty good its like a tradition we started.

When I moved from Cicero to berwyn it was way different because in Cicero I knew everyone of my neighbors. In berwyn I didn't know any one of my neighbors nor did I try too. There weren't that many kids who were my age on the block. I liked going back to my old block though since it was where I grew up and was filled with people I knew.
Image result for berwyn il
Image result for cicero il

No comments: