Thursday, September 12, 2019

Getting tacos!

My friends and I went to the Latin chill event at the latino resource center the other day. They had music and ice cream but the best thing they had were the tacos. They brought a taco trunk and we got to get free tacos. I enjoyed hanging out with my friends and getting able to be with people who are from my culture and also people who want to learn more about the culture. It was a good way for me to talk to people and learn new things about other people on campus. 

4 comments:

Rhonni Babes said...

I love the Latin culture. One of my best friends is Mexican and I love being around her and her family. I love tacos too I wish I would've known the event because free food is the best food.

Mya Gilliean said...

These Tacos look good! That's good that you enjoyed the event!

Chadae Harmon said...

These tacos look so fye. My and my friends have been wanting tacos for the longest and I cant believe we missed this.

bonnie lenore kyburz said...

That sounds amazing!
Glad to see you enjoying campus activities!